Safeguards When Operating The Etelux Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is extensively made use of in industries with significant necessities for gasoline purification. Whilst the recent glove box style and design is a lot more fair and effortless to run. However, the framework inside the glove box is complex, there are quite a few crucial pieces, and the procedure is a little bit inappropriate, which could induce reduction to your experimental results. This article introduces you how to appropriately use the vacuum glove box, and the safety measures when novices function the glove box.
1. Get the job done prior to procedure:
1. Look at if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen should really be changed in time. The output tension of nitrogen is established to .4mpa.
2. Verify irrespective of whether the vacuum pump is turned on usually.
three. Look at whether or not the circulation in the glove box is open. (Purification column-I or purification column-II must open 1 of them)
4. Examine the upper restrict strain in the location should be +1, the lessen restrict tension is
5. Check no matter if oxygen and dew point are Standard Glove box (oxygen is underneath .1ppm, dew point is over -40)
six. The vacuum pump of the about-bin should be in the usually open condition
two. Operation notes:
1. The vacuum pump must be saved on during program operation.
2. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the devices routine maintenance personnel should be notified to operate the process, normally the h2o and oxygen purification procedure will be damaged.
three. In advance of starting off the cycle, verify regardless of whether the cupboard is in issue or regenerating. As the above outlined functions are in progress, it is absolutely forbidden to cycle.
4 .Two purification columns can not be regenerated at the exact time.
A. Ahead of regeneration, make sure that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gasoline (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.