Safety Measures When Running The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is greatly utilized in industries with substantial prerequisites for gas purification. Despite the fact that the existing glove box structure is a lot more reasonable and easy to operate. On the other hand, the structure within the glove box is challenging, there are numerous significant sections, and the operation is slightly improper, which could lead to decline to your experimental effects. This post introduces you how to properly use the vacuum glove box, and the safety measures when novices work the glove box.
A single. Function just before operation:
1. Test if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen need to be replaced in time. The output stress of nitrogen is established to .4mpa.
2. Test regardless of whether the vacuum pump is turned on commonly.
3. Look at whether the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II need to open up a person of them)
4. Check out the higher restrict tension in the placing should be +one, the reduced restrict tension is
five. Look at whether oxygen and dew level are regular (oxygen is underneath .1ppm, dew position is over -forty)
6. The vacuum pump of the over-bin should be in the usually open up point out
two. Procedure notes:
one. The vacuum pump really should be stored on through method operation.
two. When the oxygen concentration in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the products routine maintenance staff ought to be notified to function the technique, if not the h2o and oxygen purification method will be harmed.
three. Ahead of commencing the cycle, check whether or not the cupboard is in problem or regenerating. As the higher than talked about operations are in progress, it is totally forbidden to cycle.
four .Two purification columns can not be regenerated at the exact time.
A. Ahead of regeneration, make certain that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gasoline (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.